Sunday, May 8, 2011

Poems reflecting my submission.

Yours to command,
Yours at your feet,
Yours by your side,
Yours to take your pain and sorrow and draw it inside myself,
Yours to take the pain that you give,
Yours beyond thought, word or deed,
Yours, with the worst of me discarded and only the good remaining,
Yours in both darkness and light and the shadow in between,
Yours, to tremble beneath your touch,
Yours sliced open until only truth remains,
Yours in all that I am, all I can be and all that I desire to be,
Yours in both slavery and humanity


Lying on the floor,
Licking your boot,
While the heel of your other boot grinds me down
It feels like a little death
the way my heart is beating and the way my body trembles
Your words, soft and gentle and mocking
drop down upon me like jewels from a distance
My mind is racing and there are so many things I wish I could say to you
But I've said them before so I keep silent
And just breathe in the power that you have over me
Though I have said it
You will never know
How much It hurts
When you hurt
or when you don't see who you are inside
Someday
you will
And you'll glow
And you'll burn
Because the beauty outside you cannot touch the beauty I see inside you
There are times
When I wish that I could harden myself against you
And cast you aside
When you hurt me
But then I get a glimpse of the beauty inside you
And I dissolve.
You are more than you think you are
Know that





Goddess and fire.

Outside,
you are not perfect,
you are flawed and human,
There are blemishes,
But inside,
There is a fire that burns,
A fire that rages with a passion that raises you up,
And the fire draws some closer,
And they see the Goddess inside you.
A Power that cannot be verbalised or put into words,
A power that inspires worship and obedience,
As knees are brought down,
And heads are bowed in supplication,
The slave at your feet, eyes glowing with adoration,
Is burned by the fire.
The fire warms and cleanses and draws the best of him towards you,
He sees beyond the flaws and imperfections,
And the slave cannot speak.
You have turned on the light inside him,
And shown him your power,
And the power that has always been inside him,
The power of Submission and surrender,
You have shown all he can be by revealing the fire inside you.
A true Goddess Is neither divine nor flawless,
But rises above,
To ignite the flame,
So her fire can rage eternal



No comments:

Post a Comment