Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Reality sucking my soul

Well another soul sucking day at work, where, as usual, every now and then, my mind turned to kink. It's my way of keeping my sanity. The cost repetition of tasks makes me want to scream sometimes. Little wonder that by the time kink comes around again I'm like a coiled spring.
  Reality however is something that we have to deal with. There are times though when the kink or the oportunity to express my sub side seems more real than reality. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing? It's certainly more enjoyable, The fact that I have to keep it pretty much buried most of the time probably has a lot to do with it. If  I had a choice it would be 24/7 but obviously within the bounds of reality. Soul sucking as it can be at times you can't deny reality. But you also can't deny who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment