Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pedestal

Just back from pedestal. My second visit there. And once again I had an absolutely awesome. The women looked fantastic and the vibe and atmosphere was intoxicated. I worshipped lots of women and it was an absolute pleasure to do so. Being on my knees, licking their boots and worshipping their feet was heaven.
  One Domme, dressed like a punk. made me lick my boots and then she got me to boot black them for her as well. I was led around on all floors like a dog and ridden around like a horse. I was on an absolute high. The night finished at 5am but I felt as though I'd only been there a few mins. I'd love it if there was a similar event over here but the demand is probably not there. But then again.....   
  I'll defintely be returning there in the very near future

No comments:

Post a Comment