Sunday, January 2, 2011

Start of a new year: Reflections

So here I am at the start of a new year and It's time to reflect upon the year that was 2010. In many ways it was a very evenntful year although I still haven't come any closer to obtaining my ultimate. ie finding a Mistress but some things are worth waiting for. Paitence paitence paitence. That's my new mantra. 
  There have been a few highlights:  1.  Some great nights at Nimhneach. 
    2. The femdom night. 
    3. Some great parties. 
     4. The photoshoot with Stella and Dommy Darko.
     5. My first visit to Pedestal. 

        And then there were the moments when I wasn't sure if this was really for me, When I considered leaving the scene. But that only lasted for a moment. This is a part of me. It's in my blood and my bones. It frustrates me at times but the moments when it makes me feel intensely alive far outweigh the frustration. 
   It's a journey and one that never really ends. I'm constantly learning new things, both about the scene and about myself. The kind of person I want to be, trying to get balance between the submissive and the person. Not always to do. I think it's about trying to bring the best part of yourself into the submission. A desire to serve and to try and do it in a selfless manner. What can I bring rather than what can I get. That's something I'm going to try and work on

No comments:

Post a Comment